When you think Palm Beach, you think….well the beach! Whether you want to get married with your toes in the sand or with the gorgeous Atlantic Ocean as your backdrop, Palm Beach has some of the most stunning beach wedding venues around.
No matter your budget or desired location across the Palm Beaches, you are bound to find the beachfront wedding venue that is right for you. Read on for our list of beach wedding venues from north to south:
1. Jupiter Beach Resort and Spa
The Jupiter Beach Resort and Spa is an amazing beach wedding venue nestled along the tranquil oceanfront in the northern part of Palm Beach County. We love the laid-back elegance and the inviting hammocks can’t be beat.
- Capacity: Up to 300 Reception / 150 Ceremony
- Ceremony Location: Say “I Do” in the sand dunes under the shade of lush sea grapes overlooking the ocean.
- Features: You can choose between both indoor and outdoor reception options and the boardwalk to the Sand Dune ceremony site allows guests not have to walk in the sand.
2. Jupiter Civic Center
The Jupiter Civic Center is the perfect location for an informal and relaxed beach wedding. Situated on the northeast end of Carlin Park, it does have beach access, so you can frolic in the sand while celebrating your big day. It’s old-Florida charm at its best!
- Capacity: Up to 100
- Ceremony Location: Ditch the heels and go barefoot on the beach.
- Features: Open catering options (check out some options here) and one of the most affordable beachfront wedding venue options.
3. Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse
One of the most recognizable Palm Beach landmarks is the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse. Its storied history and amazing views of the Jupiter Inlet, make it a favorite spot for beachfront wedding ceremonies. We love the combination of history and the unexpected when picking this spot.
- Capacity: Up to 150 for ceremony only
- Ceremony Location: Marry your love under the shade of a 100yr old banyan tree overlooking Jupiter Inlet.
- Features: Fantastic piece of Palm Beach history and, if you are willing, you climb to the top of the lighthouse to get some epic wedding portraits.
4. Marriott Singer Island
Oh, Marriott Singer Island…how we love your floor to ceiling windows! This beachfront wedding venue boasts some phenomenal views from their signature restaurant 3800 Ocean – which you can utilize for your reception. The modern vibe makes it great for going with any color scheme.
- Capacity: Up to 150
- Ceremony Location: Take your pick between getting married with your toes in the sand or under the shade of a picturesque gazebo on the Ocean Terrace.
- Features: Breathtaking views that you can relish throughout the evening and a huge outdoor terrace to enjoy the ocean breeze while taking a dance break.
5. Hilton Singer Island
The Hilton Singer Island has the best covered oceanfront pavilion around. You can dress it up for a sophisticated affair or dress it down for a relaxed celebration. The choice is yours! It’s such a versatile beach wedding venue.
- Capacity: Up to 250
- Ceremony Location: With the reception pavilion only steps away, barefoot on the beach is the way to go.
- Features: The open-air pavilion allows guests to take in the ocean breeze while they dance the night away with the Atlantic Ocean as their backdrop.
6. Palm Beach Shores Community Center
One of the best kept secrets in the area is tucked away in the sleepy town of Palm Beach Shores. The Palm Beach Shores Community Center is a wonderful beachfront wedding venue with expansive balcony overlooking the water and direct access to the beach.
- Capacity: Up to 150
- Ceremony Location: Drop your shoes before the “I Do’s” in the sand.
- Features: Select from their list of 4 talented approved caterers (Café Chardonnay, C’est Si Bon Catering, Hugo’s Gourmet Catering or Wellington Hospitality Group) and you can utilize the Sailfish Marina Trolley to transport guests from their hotel to the wedding location.
7. The Breakers Palm Beach
The Breakers Palm Beach is the ultimate in seaside glamour, so it’s no wonder that it is one of America’s premiere beachfront wedding destinations. With stellar restaurants, beautiful beaches and award winning golf course, you never have to leave the property.
- Capacity: Up to 1500
- Ceremony Location: Enjoy the Atlantic Ocean as the backdrop to your nuptials while staying sand-free on the Great Lawn.
- Features: Tons of lavish reception space options and you can join an elite club of Breakers couples, such as Sophia Vergara and Joe Manganiello, Joanna Garcia and Nick Swisher, and Rush Limbaugh and Kathryn Rodgers.
8. Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach
The Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach has all the elegance one expects from a premiere Palm Beach venue, but with a wonderfully relaxed vibe! The view from AB&G can’t be beat, plus it makes for a great rehearsal dinner spot.
- Capacity: Up to 420
- Ceremony Location: Exchange vows on the poolside terrace with the waves of the Atlantic Ocean as your backdrop.
- Features: Relaxed elegance with 5-star service close to both the amazing Palm Beach shopping and the charming downtown Lake Worth area.
9. Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa
Looking for elegance with a bit of a funky side? The Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa is the beachfront wedding venue of you! With its bold color palette, rich wood decor and contemporary design, it elicits an exotic feeling that’s unlike anything in Palm Beach.
- Capacity: Up to 130
- Ceremony Location: Choose between walking down the aisle to the soundtrack of crashing waves on the oceanfront terrace or with the ocean as your backdrop inside the Ocean Ballroom.
- Features: A boutique style resort with fun design that’s only a stone’s throw from the picturesque downtown Lake Worth.
10. Lake Worth Casino Ballroom
The Lake Worth Casino Ballroom can be found on along the shoreline of the popular Lake Worth beach. It’s uniquely positioned to offer ocean views and Intracoastal sunsets, which makes it a great location for your beach wedding.
- Capacity: Up to 250
- Ceremony Location: There are a variety of options at your disposal – on Lake Worth Beach, on the terrace overlooking the beach or in the grassy courtyard with the Intracoastal sunset as your backdrop.
- Features: Open catering options (check out some options here) and Lake Worth residents receive discounted rates.
11. Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa
Formerly known as the Ritz Carlton, the Eau Palm Beach is one of the newer venues in town. It has undergone an amazing transformation thanks to the contemporary designs of Jonathan Adler. Their array of beautiful spaces and impeccable service makes it a favorite among Palm Beach couples.
- Capacity: Up to 450 Reception / 350 Ceremony
- Ceremony Location: Join your lives together on the grassy courtyard overlooking the tranquility pool and Atlantic Ocean.
- Features: The Eau Spa has been ranked one of the top in the US for the past 5 years, so definitely set aside some time to relax and get pampered with your wedding party.
12. The Seagate Beach Club
The Seagate Beach Club is the one of the best beachfront wedding venues in town. With indoor and outdoor options across 2 levels, it can really be customized to fit your vision. Our favorite is the downstairs, outdoor space with its stunning ocean views and refreshing ocean breeze.
- Capacity: Up to 120
- Ceremony Location: Head down to the beach to say “I Do”.
- Features: As part of the Seagate Hotel, guests staying at the hotel can utilize the complimentary shuttle to the beach club.
13. Wright by the Sea
Wright by the Sea is a gem of a beach wedding venue. It’s a quaint, family-owned boutique motel with beach access, tiki hut and expansive lawn. The coziness of the venue makes a wedding hosted there feel like a backyard soiree.
- Capacity: Up to 100
- Ceremony Location: Enjoy the perfect, private beach wedding.
- Features: Open catering options (check out some options here) and the opportunity to buy out the 29 suites in the motel to make it truly a weekend getaway with your guests.
14. Delray Breakers on the Ocean
If you want a slice of old-Florida, look no further than Delray Breakers on the Ocean. With its late 1950s architecture, on-site mini golf course and comfortable beach cabanas, you can’t help but fall in love with this delightful beach wedding venue.
- Capacity: Up to 200
- Ceremony Location: Start your happily ever after with your toes in the sand.
- Features: Open catering options (check out some options here) and the ability to book their one and two bedroom suites with sleeper sofas for your wedding guests.
15. Delray Sands Resort
One of the great, intimate beach wedding venues is the recently renovated Delray Sands Resort. The secluded oceanfront setting makes it a wonderful option for couples wanting privacy on their wedding day. You have to check out the floor to ceiling windows facing the beach in the Blu Ocean Ballroom…stunning!
- Capacity: Up to 100
- Ceremony Location: Take the dedicated boardwalk to your own roped off section of the beach.
- Features: Enjoy your cocktail hour on the terrace overlooking the ocean.
16. Boca Beach Club
The Boca Beach Club offers a private beach wedding setting for its couples. It is a timeless beachfront resort that provides tons of options for fun in the sun from the three pools to half mile of private beach to the oceanfront bar. It’s a fun and relaxing beach wedding option.
- Capacity: Up to 100 Ceremony
- Ceremony Location: Relish the intimate ceremony set directly on their private beach.
- Features: As a sister property of the Boca Raton Resort and Club, you can host your reception in any of their fantastic reception venues. Plus, guests staying at the Resort can utilize the complimentary shuttle to the beach club.
Palm Beach is so lucky to have so many amazing beach wedding venues! Make sure to browse through our full list of Palm Beach Wedding Venues to find your perfect space.